If I had only known that I would be pregnant at this very moment, there’s a few things I would not have done.
- Bought mules. They buck me off and like to eat a lot.
- Bought a tractor. It doesn’t buck me off but it came with a nice monthly payment.
- Bought the new mower. I’m too uncoordinated to even drive it. And it wasn’t free either.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
- Bought my awesome pair of skinny jeans. No, they were not on sale and I maybe got three months wear out of them.
- Mentally prepared to run the Dallas Rock N’ Roll half marathon in March. Not gonna happen. Brady is glad it’s not gonna happen. I think he got me pregnant just so he wouldn’t have to run this race.
- Promised the in-laws we’d go to Colorado this summer. I’ll be 8 months pregnant. My insurance is only good in BCS. Not going out of the state, let alone the area.
- Finally discovered my most favorite wine. I’ll see you in nine months.
So, with all that said, there will be a Lazy K Estate Sale coming soon. We will be selling all of our goodies for double what we paid for them. I’m just joking. Triple.
Ku-Tip: Apparently babies are expensive. But don’t tell that to our ranch, because if we don’t buy things for it, it gets its feelings hurt.